Are you someone who can plan, manage and analyze brand campaigns?
Are you someone who can meet specific business objectives and KPIs?
Are you someone who can be an ambassador? Someone who can serve as a liaison between the client and Dovetail?
Are you someone who can proactively engage in the day-to-day client needs?
Dovetail wants to talk to you.
Dovetail is a brand reimagination agency. What does that mean? We help clients reimagine what’s possible to accelerate success in today’s ever-changing marketing landscape. We’re a collective… a hive of like-minded individuals that live and breathe an inherent passion for the betterment of a brand. Our family of client partners is growing, and we need a versatile, collaborative, detail-obsessed person to help us continue to create smart, effective work.
Our mission to Inspire, Influence, and Improve.
Maybe that seems cryptic? Or perhaps it’s simplistic? Depends on how YOU look at things. And this is where you come on…
Here are some things we’re in search of:
- You’re a collector. You obsessively gather all the thoughts, asides, comments, notes and random chatter that may be uttered by the client.
- You know the devil and that he – or she – is in the details. You look at the big picture, but you also keep a watchful eye on the little things.
- You’re a translator. You can take what the client is saying – or sometimes not saying – and convert it to actionable requests.
- You’re a contributor. You add value. You speak up and share ideas.
- You’re proactive. You’re eager to help team members, keep schedules moving and make our collective work even stronger.
- You’re flexible. You know how to move fluidly.
- You’re fearless, have strong communication skills, and can articulate your thinking online, on-paper and in-person.
- Minimum of a B.A./B.S. degree in related field.
- One to three years’ experience in advertising, promotion and/or another related marketing area such as digital, lead-generation or project management.
- Candidate must be a team player, highly organized and be willing to pitch in on any task.
- Prerequisites include excellent verbal and written skills, ability to multitask, proactivity, potential leadership ability, and ambition for professional development.
Specific Job Duties:
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients as assigned.
- Assist account team in development of strategy for general marketing and promotional plans.
- Generate creative briefs.
- Manage marketing and promotional plans and execution.
- Manage, evaluate and coordinate Dovetail management approval of internal creative and production development.
- Monitor project budgets.
- Develop and present findings, strategy and/or creative to clients.
- Participate in new business proposals and pitches.
- Lead brainstorming sessions.
The Brand Manager has regular contact with the client. The role of the Brand Manager is highly interactive and requires regular and ongoing interactions with people at all levels in various agency departments, such as account, creative, production, and administrative as well as interactions with people at all levels within the client’s organization.
- Creative environment
- Matching 401k
- Paid holidays
To learn more, visit dovetail-stl.com.
To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line “Brand Manager”.