Are you a Senior Designer with a focus on web and digital creative?
Are you someone who can think UX/UI?
Someone who can site map and wireframe?
Now, are you someone who can think big-picture, conceptually?
Are you a storyteller?
Dovetail wants to talk to you.
Dovetail is a brand reimagination agency. What does that mean? We help clients reimagine what’s possible to accelerate success in today’s ever-changing marketing landscape. We’re a collective… a hive of like-minded individuals that live and breathe an inherent passion for the betterment of a brand. Our family of client partners is growing, and we need a versatile, collaborative, detail-obsessed person to help us continue to create smart, effective work.
Our mission to Inspire, Influence, and Improve.
Maybe that seems cryptic? Or perhaps it’s simplistic? Depends on how YOU look at things. And this is where you come on…
Here are some things we’re in search of:
- You’re a contributor. You add value. You speak up and share ideas. You care about the details. And you care about the whole story.
- You stay up to date with industry trends and software. You learn things on your own and share and inspire the team.
- You’re proactive. You’re eager to help team members, keep schedules moving and make our collective work even stronger.
- You’re flexible. You know how to move fluidly.
- You’re fearless, have strong communication skills, and can articulate your thinking online, on-paper and in-person.
- You’re a natural storyteller. You know how to bring concepts and ideas to life through great design.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Design or equivalent field
- 2 – 5 years of professional design experience
- Expert proficiency: Adobe Creative Suite
- General fluency: print and digital design / production
- Web and illustration skills a plus
- Social media experience a plus
- Lead UI, UX practice
- Produce digital and traditional creative
- Develop, create and launch brands
- Wireframes, style tiles
- WordPress, WP Bakery
- Present prototype design to teams
- Ensure brand consistency
- Collaborate with dev teams
- Suggest new best practices
- Quality assurance
- Support new business
- Manage Dovetail portfolio updates
- Develop outside talent network
- Creative environment
- Matching 401k
- Paid holidays
To learn more, visit dovetail-stl.com.
To be considered, please send your resume, cover letter and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Senior Designer Opportunity”.